JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was digging around to get a value on a Gen 2 G17 Glock for sale.
Then I stumble onto this website on G17 mags.
with this info..
Glock 17 Gen 1 "U" Notch NFML (Non Drop Free) Preban 17 round magazine. $159.00
Glock 17 Gen 1 "U" Notch NFML (Non Drop Free) Preban 17 round magazine. $150.00
& lastly..a speed loader for $65.00

Is this stuff (dollars) above real? Those prices are apparently based on the image below.
Do mags 1~4 increase the value of a Gen2 G17, assuming they sell with the gun? This seems crazy...
And no I don't have any pre-ban mags for sale.

Dan

ae4c019c1dd1c9f458b2ad4a8ce1d1db.jpg

It's true those mags matter to people in "ban states" like MA.
They command the high price because they're "grandfathered" in.

Glock mags are all backward compatible. I run Gen5 mags in my Gen3

@bentoncity Did you find out if gen 2s are worth anything? Mine is bastardized, but if the slide is worth something I'd be happy to know!

They may soon matter a whole lot more to WA and OR, pending upcoming bills/ballot initiatives... =(
I could care less about those laws. If they pass my lifestyle and purchases will remain the same.

@bentoncity Did you find out if gen 2s are worth anything? Mine is bastardized, but if the slide is worth something I'd be happy to know!
400?
500?
600?
Unless you see the ones I seen on one of the gun sites for 800 or more.. Hard to figure a price. I was hoping I had a bunch of pre-bans @ 150 each..😍
Given the messed up legislator's im this state, you never know about us having mags.

Dan

I was digging around to get a value on a Gen 2 G17 Glock for sale.
Then I stumble onto this website on G17 mags.
with this info..
Glock 17 Gen 1 "U" Notch NFML (Non Drop Free) Preban 17 round magazine. $159.00
Glock 17 Gen 1 "U" Notch NFML (Non Drop Free) Preban 17 round magazine. $150.00
& lastly..a speed loader for $65.00

Is this stuff (dollars) above real? Those prices are apparently based on the image below.
Do mags 1~4 increase the value of a Gen2 G17, assuming they sell with the gun? This seems crazy...
And no I don't have any pre-ban mags for sale.

Dan

View attachment 1114562
That seller must think they're collectible or wants you to think they are. There is no as in zero advantage to the non-drop free mags and new Glock factory mags are available for $25 or so.
Grandfathered mags have to be owned before the before the ban went into effect. Transfers after the ban would be illegal so this could be a sting, or at least it could be some knob who thinks he won't get caught.
Besides,, if the ban isn't in effect yet, then just go to BiMart or Sportsman's and stock up on new, drop free mags at 1/6 that guy's asking price.
At any rate…
Hard pass.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews