JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0140:

5.0 out of 5 stars Just plain cool, September 6, 2013
By Kyle Lechtenberg - See all my reviewsAmazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: DPM Systems Glass Breaker 9/.40/.357/.45GAP (Misc.)
This thing is just plain cool. I can't testify to its glass breaking ability yet, but I feel like a bad-*** with this on the butt of my GLOCK.

$34.95 - only 4 left in stock, better get em while they're hot...

I think I'd rather have <broken link removed> - you can break glass, you can stab people, cut rope, cut a steak, and look wicked cool when you're on the range with you Mall Security Force buddies. Hell - you could get four of them, mount them on all four sides of a quad rail on an AR, and have the ultimate stabbing shooting tool. You'd have to run RTS sights to shoot though, but htat's okay cuz it's kind of "gangsta" holding the rifle at 45 degrees anyway.

They should be sold in a set with this:

pistole_8_CZ_TT_PV_ACCESSORIES_n.jpg

To fulfill your ultimate tacticool fantasies

Looks like a new way to break your Glock. The force would be on the rounds in the mag and on the mag catch. I get it, people like to multi task their gear but turning your Glock into a hammer isn't something I'd do.

Looks like a new way to break your Glock. The force would be on the rounds in the mag and on the mag catch. I get it, people like to multi task their gear but turning your Glock into a hammer isn't something I'd do.

What else is a Glock good for? :) J/K

"Heavy is good. If t doesn't work, you can always hit him with it." - Boris the Blade - Snatch

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top