JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've done some digging around on this forum and elsewhere and can't seem to find an answer to my question.

Simply put, do either a Washington Unarmed Private Security card or Oregon DPSST Unarmed Professional card qualify me for the LEO/Fire/Security/EMS discount?

For bonus points, if it does, does anyone know a shop in SW Washington who are familiar with and participate in the deal?

I was told that there is some Glock shooting group or something similar that qualifies you for LE discounts. I know that's really vague but I do know there is something out there. Maybe someone else can help you more.

Well, that's great, but I've already got the security officer certifications, so I'm still hoping to find out if they'll cover me without having to pay for a membership to GSSF. Thanks for the info, though. Good to know.

I bet Glock knows who qualifies, they would probably tell you if you called.

GLOCK, Inc.
6000 Highlands Parkway
Smyrna, GA 30082
U.S.A.
Tel.: +1 770 - 432 1202

I bet Glock knows who qualifies, they would probably tell you if you called.

GLOCK, Inc.
6000 Highlands Parkway
Smyrna, GA 30082
U.S.A.
Tel.: +1 770 - 432 1202

Yeah, that's probably my best bet. I figured they were closed on the weekend, though, so thought I'd ask here while I waited. In any case, I'll let you all know what they end up telling me.

Well, I went into Brightwater Ventures yesterday and asked about this, and Nick says basically there's only one distributor in WA that does the discount, and they just happen to be a law enforcement only business.

I cannot answer your question, but call the Glock Authorized Dealer, closest to you, from the attached list.

I bought two from the one in Seattle. I'm not LE, but am retired Navy.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads