JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd click on it but I'm busy watching the "bed goes up, bed goes down" one. a true classic

%3a%2f%2f31.media.tumblr.com%2fc4a7b89519e5cf7cd37db552309ebdf3%2ftumblr_mh4obpz3bM1rg1ucro1_500.gif

What about the design is fascinating?
The design of :
-Locking block and slide lock and how they work together
-Trigger blade safety
-Trigger bar and connector and how they work together
-Cruciform and its duty
-Firing pin safetry
-Drop safety
-Ejector

So I've never paid much attention to Glock, but when you break it down, Gaston Glock designed one of the world's great pistols.....like it or not.

So, I have a question for you.
What is the ONE part or thing you would do/change to achieve a lighter breaking trigger on a Glock ?

:)

The design of :
-Trigger blade safety
-Cruciform and its duty
-Firing pin safetry
-Drop safety
-Ejector

I do believe that's the entire design. :)

And I wouldn't fuss with the trigger but that's just me. I hear it's perfect anyways.

:p

The design of :
-Trigger blade safety
-Cruciform and its duty
-Firing pin safetry
-Drop safety
-Ejector

So, I have a question for you.
What is the ONE part or thing you would do/change to achieve a lighter breaking trigger on a Glock ?

:)
Tell you what, there are lots of guys that do Glock trigger work but David out at Brimstone Gunsmithing in Camas has some solid thoughts. He understands the physics of what's going on, the importance of safeties, and the importance of reliable ignition of the primer. Got no 'dog in the fight' other than he's done a bunch of work for me and I've been really pleased, every time. FWIW....

Tell you what, there are lots of guys that do Glock trigger work but David out at Brimstone Gunsmithing in Camas has some solid thoughts. He understands the physics of what's going on, the importance of safeties, and the importance of reliable ignition of the primer. Got no 'dog in the fight' other than he's done a bunch of work for me and I've been really pleased, every time. FWIW....

But did you hit it with a hammer after getting the work done?? I'm pretty sure that's a standard safety test now.

That's good to know.
From the website, it looks like he's highly skilled.
Not your average gun plumber.

That's good to know.
From the website, it looks like he's highly skilled.
Not your average gun plumber.
He's done AR work for me, and did my 10-22 trigger that just blows me away every time I use it. A super nice guy and very honest to boot. I've been completely happy with all the work done to date. I've fiddled with his display Glock, and talked to him about how and why. After I finish up the latest project, I think he gets my house Glock for the full deal.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top