JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found out there were a couple changes in the Glock Blue Label program that may apply to a few of you. These became effective last week.

Most Private security is NO LONGER an allowed purchaser. You must be an armed employee of a large nationally recognized company that's "approved" to be eligible.
First Responders/EMS is no longer an allowed purchaser. ACTIVE DUTY FIREFIGHTERS are still allowed.

MIL veterans are now eligible full time with a DD-214. (It used to just be a summer thing).

I was thinking about it and wondered how the program got so big and how Glock could afford to keep it going.

From what i have read in the past is the Blue Label Program pricing is the same pricing as what they would sell to a distributor so either way Glock would be making the same profit regardless

Interesting. I've bought one Glock through the program. They usually don't have the model/configuration I want. With the purchase of my Gen 5 G23, my Glock stable is pretty much complete. Only Glock I could see wanting in the future would maybe be a Gen 5 G29.

Super lame. I'm glad I picked up a gen5 G17 last year for $398 :D

I've bought probably ten glocks with the blue label pricing over the years. I guess one good thing is that I don't have to deal with Keith's again lol.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top