JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found out there were a couple changes in the Glock Blue Label program that may apply to a few of you. These became effective last week.

Most Private security is NO LONGER an allowed purchaser. You must be an armed employee of a large nationally recognized company that's "approved" to be eligible.
First Responders/EMS is no longer an allowed purchaser. ACTIVE DUTY FIREFIGHTERS are still allowed.

MIL veterans are now eligible full time with a DD-214. (It used to just be a summer thing).

I was thinking about it and wondered how the program got so big and how Glock could afford to keep it going.

From what i have read in the past is the Blue Label Program pricing is the same pricing as what they would sell to a distributor so either way Glock would be making the same profit regardless

Interesting. I've bought one Glock through the program. They usually don't have the model/configuration I want. With the purchase of my Gen 5 G23, my Glock stable is pretty much complete. Only Glock I could see wanting in the future would maybe be a Gen 5 G29.

Super lame. I'm glad I picked up a gen5 G17 last year for $398 :D

I've bought probably ten glocks with the blue label pricing over the years. I guess one good thing is that I don't have to deal with Keith's again lol.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top