JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My daughter made this birthday cake for me yesterday. Looks just like my Glock. I was so surprised!!

IMG_3408_zps28739ec2.jpg

IMG_3405_zpse89c0233.jpg

That is a gen 2 19 with a grip reduction, and cut to accept 26 mags, but has a 19 mag with a sleeve extension. Also you will notice the black talons that are next to it on top of the pelican case...

Thanks for the Birthday wishes. Yea two years ago we wanted to take the Grand-kids to the "Rock Pizza" place for my birthday, but when we got there it was so packed we decided to think of someplace the kids would have fun and thought why not "Cheesy Charlies", so now it has become a tradition. 46 years old, and I still have a blast there!
I didn't even know I was getting a cake, but my wife sent a picture of my gun to my daughter when I wasn't looking, and that's what she came up with. I thought it was the coolest cake I had ever seen. LOL. I still have the gun section in the freezer...LOL

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top