JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow old bump but- since when does 40 have more oomph then 10mm?? Did something change with the solstice?

No nothing changed so put down your wepons! Everyone was talking about the 40 to 9mm conversions and all I was saying is if you want more oomf "with a f" then get a 10 mm, it has more oomf and you can always buy the 40 conversion, wolf sells them. Lone Wolf Distributors - Product Detail - LWD Barrel M/20 Conversion to 40 S&W Stock Length - $114.95 or Lone Wolf Distributors - Product Detail - LWD Barrel M/29 Conversion to 40 S&W Stock Length - $114.95 They also have a 357 conversion.

1 Lonewolf threaded barrel 40-9 stainless with thread protector $148
1 G19 mag $20
2 G18 (factory 33 round) $30ea.

Having a G23 that shoots .40cal. and 9MM.... priceless lol. I have yet to shoot the Glock with the new barrel but I shall soon. I decided to get a conversion barrel so I don't have to pay as much for ammo when I go shooting and if one day I get a suppressor I have a threaded barrel to attach it to.
IMAG0067-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews