JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK - don't hate me because I own a couple of Glocks.

I have a Gen 4 G26 & am wondering if a Gen 3 G19 barrel will fit because I want to build a G26 22TCM9r. I already have a full size on a G22 frame but a compact would be easier to carry concealed. When I built the full size the only choice was to buy a complete upper for approx. $350 but you can buy a G19 Gen 3 barrel & spring on eBay for $120.

Why do I want to build one? Because I already have an Advantage Arms 22 conversion for my 26 & I like unusual things.

True story - In 2018 I connected with a guy in MN who agreed to build me a 22TCM on a 1911 double stack Commander frame with a 3" Officer upper. He drove a truck & built guns for a hobby so I drove to MN to meet him. We got the parts together, he worked on it over the next 18 - 20 months & called to say it was finished & sent me video proof of him firing it. He wasn't sure how to send it to me because it didn't have a S/N so I emailed him a list of options, one of which included sending to an FFL I've used many times. Then - crickets. No answers to emails, texts or VM's which was extremely unusual. The town he's from has a population of 60 & his last name is unusual so a quick Google search on his name & town popped up a short newspaper notice saying he'd been found dead in his car in a cornfield. When he was on the road he had me ship some parts to a friend so I managed to find his number & confirm my friend died of heart failure at 35 y.o. The friend gave me the cell number of the guys girlfriend (didn't even know he had one) & we spoke for over an hour the first time. She can't find any of his guns & said he always had a 300 BO SBR in his pickup. The cops towed the truck & when she got it back they claimed there wasn't any gun in the truck and unfortunately the County cops in the area are apparently total jerks & she doesn't believe them. My build was quite unusual (bobbed grip & nose) so if she finds it she'll call me. I feel real bad for her b/c they'd been together 13 years but MN doesn't recognize common law marriages so she gets zippo from his estate. I'd rather have my friend than the gun so this is a real sucky situation.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top