JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$25
Manufacturer
Aimpoint
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Like new Aimpoint ACRO / Steiner MPS mounting plates for the Glock MOS platform.

$25 per plate or $45 for both

I accept cash and PayPal F&F and can ship USPS if needed.

Manufacturer specs below:

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'll buy one if you include an ACRO P2 haha. I still can't find one to save my life.

I'll buy one if you include an ACRO P2 haha. I still can't find one to save my life.
The last I heard P-2 backorders are growing faster than Aimpoint is importing them. I don't know if the P-2 will be widely available this year.

You can always get a Steiner MPS for $425 to tide you over.

The last I heard P-2 backorders are growing faster than Aimpoint is importing them. I don't know if the P-2 will be widely available this year.

You can always get a Steiner MPS for $425 to tide you over.

Yea. I don't like the automatic shut off on the MPS.

It will be interesting to see if the MPS revision with auto-off disable is released before the P-2 backorders from 2021 get filled.
It will be interesting to see. I think I'd rather have a P1 over the MPS. But the reviews on it are looking good. My slide is currently getting milled so I have time.

It will be interesting to see. I think I'd rather have a P1 over the MPS. But the reviews on it are looking good. My slide is currently getting milled so I have time.
Apparently the MPS revision with user-selectable auto-off is available now.

Apparently the MPS revision with user-selectable auto-off is available now.

Thanks! Still trying to determine if I wanna wait or not. Do you have any time behind one?

Thanks! Still trying to determine if I wanna wait or not. Do you have any time behind one?
No, I haven't used an MPS yet. Now that the auto-off upgrade was released, I might consider it, but all my setups already have optics so it will probably be awhile before I get a hold of one.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top