JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How too turn a $500 gun into a $1000 gun that you will never sell for a $1000 just add all aftermarket parts that you can lol IMAG0755.jpg IMAG0766.jpg and that's only half the Mag's I have for it lol

IMAG0763.jpg

@EPS thanks for the offer brother! But the mag release on my 29 feels fine don't really have a problem with it. Only thing I might replace is the slide stop lever for faster reloads. Then switch to a 21#spring for hotter ammo. I wouldn't mind a zev trigger I guess but I also feel odd putting aftermarket stuff on a ccw. Always worried it will fail or fail to be safe. At least if it's oem I can blame them :)

@EPS thanks for the offer brother! But the mag release on my 29 feels fine don't really have a problem with it. Only thing I might replace is the slide stop lever for faster reloads. Then switch to a 21#spring for hotter ammo. I wouldn't mind a zev trigger I guess but I also feel odd putting aftermarket stuff on a ccw. Always worried it will fail or fail to be safe. At least if it's oem I can blame them :)
YEP I know that's cool when ever I changed something I always go to range and try it as much as possible to make sure it's going to work but you never know with any thing but like the others have said the sites and barrel are the first too go on a glock the sites suck and the barrel because the riffling on a stock glock barrel won't let you shoot certain ammo STORM LAKE AND LONE WOLF barrels is what I got but there are others out there I think if you want to shoot that heavy hard cast ammo look into a barrel up grade

YEP I know that's cool when ever I changed something I always go to range and try it as much as possible to make sure it's going to work but you never know with any thing but like the others have said the sites and barrel are the first too go on a glock the sites suck and the barrel because the riffling on a stock glock barrel won't let you shoot certain ammo STORM LAKE AND LONE WOLF barrels is what I got but there are others out there I think if you want to shoot that heavy hard cast ammo look into a barrel up grade

Yeah I'll probably end up changing out the barrel but for now it'll just be 200gr fmj for now. The gun cam with night sights on it so the sights are already at a nice upgrade that I'll probably end up keeping.

Yeah I'll probably end up changing out the barrel but for now it'll just be 200gr fmj for now. The gun cam with night sights on it so the sights are already at a nice upgrade that I'll probably end up keeping.
OK your half way there lol anyway you know where I'm at if I can help I will just ask have good night like I said I think alot of the part's are interchangeable so I have my stock parts the only thing you couldn't use would be the barrel because you got 10mm right and my is .40

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top