JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
View attachment 349303 View attachment 349304 this is one the part's you would file or polish I have heard guy's say the file them but if you do to much then it's ruined so try polish it first lol this my spare I bought it then I just bought the whole zev trigger so now it's spare parts
Thats an aftermarket part so I don't see it the same way. I only polish the factory part. Buying an aftermarket part and then modifying it seems pointless.

I saw a video of a couple a triggers that are after market that barely have the safeties engaged how they are supposed to be. Plus I plan to CCW the g29 so ive read I shouldnt mess with the trigger besides a 25 cent job

IMAG0834.jpg IMAG0835.jpg this my slide release you can see how the little button go towards the front of the gun and the other one it go towards the back and I forgot that I had it colored before I realized that it was the wrong one lol if your gun uses the one that goes towards the back I'll give this to you if you don't mind the redish color lol like I did with the AR grip the glock guy might be able to tell you if it will work

It hasn't been an issue. I'm not even sure it was the holster that did it those couple of times. I also took a Glock extended release and grinded it down so it didn't protrude nearly as much. Those are way too big in my opinion so it's right in-between the regular and extended size. Works great. I can't stand the factory release.
I thought about doing that to but I got mine for the color and if I grind it well IMAG0833.jpg IMAG0766.jpg

Took the phoney stippling out of the front strap and deepened the finger grooves. Undercut the trigger gaurd for both hands and painted the fresh meat with a liquid rubber. Lightly stippled the nubs on the blackstrap, installed extended mag release. Smoothed the ridges off of the trigger. Actually made a great fitting, comfortable feeling pistol. I've got fairly large mits, but personally like the short grip. Don't really need a pinky extension for me.

IMG_0433.JPG IMG_0434.JPG IMG_0435.JPG IMG_0436.JPG

This is the vickers extended Mag and a stock one I'll give this to if you want it's plastic so you could file it I never put it on my gun I ordered it then turned around and ordered the red one lol drinking beer with a credit card and looking at gun parts never ends well I forgot to attach pictures down below

Last Edited:
This is the vickers extended Mag and a stock one I'll give this to if you want it's plastic so you could file it I never put it on my gun I ordered it then turned around and ordered the red one lol drinking beer with a credit card and looking at gun parts never ends well
Been there. I have an extra on for now but thank you!

This is vickers Mag release with a stock one I never put it on my gun I ordered it then I ordered the red one lol drinking beer with a credit card never ends well HEHEH IMAG0827.jpg

13BWAYTOBE if you need these parts let me know I don't know what parts you gun uses but I know that some of the part's for the 40 and 45 and 10mm are interchangeable

Yup, dremel. With patience and the correct accessories, you can do some decent work. Was a little nervous when I started, but it turned out to be pretty easy. And was well worth the effort.
I have done a bunch of work to my frames but yours came out really clean an neat. well done.

I have done a bunch of work to my frames but yours came out really clean an neat. well done.

Thanks. Was worried it would look like a hack job, but pretty proud of this one.
FYI, the rubber paint is that stuff they advertise on tv by making a boat out of it. I just sprayed a puddle on a piece of plastic then brushed it on with a small model paintbrush. You have to be pretty quick 'cause that stuff sets pretty fast. Gives a nice feel to the finger grooves.

Yup, dremel. With patience and the correct accessories, you can do some decent work. Was a little nervous when I started, but it turned out to be pretty easy. The trigger I did with a small half round file and sandpaper. And was well worth the effort.
That's cool I want to do the bottom of my trigger guard where my middle finger rest against it

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top