JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$460
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Well, just when I decided I wanted to keep this, something came up this evening and I need to move it along. Priced for a quick sale! No shipping or trades! Meet here in Corvallis @ Tick Licker Firearms or Tick Licker's in Salem. If meeting in Salem, won't be able to meet 'til Monday. Not a scratch on it, 125rds total and will come with 4 OEM mags. Two never used. Also, 1 TuxtonTactical IWB holster and 1 Cooks OWB holster and, Ameriglo Night Sights.

a80ada8a-300a-465b-a6bc-f78348080fe6.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
No worries my friend! At first I thought you might be asking if I still had the originals. Which I don't.:D

Well, just when I decided I wanted to keep this, something came up this evening and I need to move it along. Priced for a quick sale! No shipping or trades! Meet here in Corvallis @ Tick Licker Firearms or Tick Licker's in Salem. If meeting in Salem, won't be able to meet 'til Monday. Not a scratch on it, 125rds total and will come with 4 OEM mags. Two never used. Also, 1 TuxtonTactical IWB holster and 1 Cooks OWB holster and, Ameriglo Night Sights.

View attachment 751204
That's a great deal! GLWS

One and only price drop to $460. Don't wait around thinking I'll go lower and miss out on this great package deal!:D If I can't sell it at this price, I'll keep it and go another route.

Ok, looking around I've got a great price on this setup so, must be the no shipping that's hanging folks up? Here's a little enticement to maybe motivate someone who might be on the fence.:D If you meet me here in Corvallis @ Tick Licker Firearms, I'll throw in this Sig Sauer sig CP-Tac 4 fixed power scope with illuminated red/green reticle. Once again, that's only if you meet here in Corvallis.

3dac215d-6bc9-4d1c-be0d-fdad46f04d30.jpg OIP.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.