JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
TRADE ONLY! Looking to trade my Glock 48, only 125 rounds through it, for a Glock 19 or 17 in same condition. No modifications other than night sights. The 48 has new Ameriglo's on it and comes with 4 mags and all original equipment. Will throw in a IWB/OWB holster with the right trade. Each pays their own transfer/BGC. Have some travel restrictions due to disability so, Tick Licker Firearms here in Corvallis or their parent store in Salem. TRADE ONLY!

thumbnail_IMG_0300.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Well that didn't take long. I usually judge a handgun by the enthusiasm when it is purchased and how long it takes to wind up in the divorce pile. First amendment.

TRADE ONLY! Looking to trade my Glock 48, only 125 rounds through it, for a Glock 19 or 17 in same condition. No modifications other than night sights. The 48 has new Ameriglo's on it and comes with 4 mags and all original equipment. Will throw in a IWB/OWB holster with the right trade. Each pays their own transfer/BGC. Have some travel restrictions due to disability so, Tick Licker Firearms here in Corvallis or their parent store in Salem. TRADE ONLY!

View attachment 744682

You do know that if you get some Shield Arms 15-rd magazines for that, it's basically a G19 except a bit narrower and lighter.... right?

;):D

You do know that if you get some Shield Arms 15-rd magazines for that, it's basically a G19 except a bit narrower and lighter.... right?

;):D
Yeah, I know. I've got something else I've been carrying around and now I just get bored to quickly. (I'm very familiar and proficient with it) I wanted the 19/17 in order to put an Olight mini on it and throw it in a bag or something when I travel. The G35 is going to be for show and tell and occasionally take to the range. I have my keepers and everything else is just "Pass'n Through".:D If no one is looking for a conceal carry, I'll be more than happy to keep it.:s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.