JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ordered Shield Arms S15 15 rnd 9mm mags for my new G48 MOS w/507k acquired yesterday from a member...thank you so much. Also shouts to AFS as the best FFL experience.

Ordered from BOTACH INC on April 16th and it arrived on the 20th. Just ordered 2 more while they last and before the Great Oregon War.

Love the G48. Feels nothing like the G19 in the hand. Reminds me of my 1911s and seems to be more of a natural pointer than my other Glocks.

20230420_113900.jpg

Last Edited:
Hopefully they function well for you. Some people love them and have great success. Others….. not so much.

Mine did not function well and I tossed them in the trash.

Were these the gen 1 or gen2 they are currently shipping. ? Yes stories of gen1 resulted in shipments of gen 2 to old customers. Won't know till I get the range next month unfortunately.

Were these the gen 1 or gen2 they are currently shipping. ? Yes stories of gen1 resulted in shipments of gen 2 to old customers. Won't know till I get the range next month unfortunately.
Mine were Gen 2. But I have friends who love them and use them for daily carry.

This is something I'd never venture into and I try to make a point not to become stagnate in my thought process on gun related stuff. It is a simple Pros vs. Cons list for me and I've concluded anything other than OEM Glock mags is a no-go.

First couple if sessions I had one mag that had FTF issues to my dismay. Now I have run 4 of them hard and all is well. Depending on legislation, I am keeping my stock 10s on ice.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top