JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$580
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Gently used Glock 48 (US made) with TLR-6 light/laser, Trijicon HD tritium Night Sights (U-notch rear w/ yellow big dot front), Shield Arms metal magazine release, original 2x 10rd mags and all the regular OE stuff. Also comes with a right-handed Tier 1 Concealed Agis Elite IWB holster for TLR-6 and a spare mag.

Spare mag holder snaps onto a rubber piece that lets the two parts move and flex a bit and can be removed if not needed. There's also a spot to move one of the clips or add one to the mag carrier if you'd like. Holster can be worn in any orientation but is designed for appendix carry.

I've modified the holster in the following ways: I replaced one of the snaps with a pull-the-dot snap so it won't accidentally unsnap. Originally the bottom snap would pop out if I squatted down just right but the pull-the-dot fixed that. I trimmed and sanded the corner under the spare mag to be more comfortable. I flattened the "1" in the T1 to make clipping it on easier and it was originally FDE but I found it made the holster more conspicuous so I dyed the front black (it has never bled or stained anything). It also has a claw to push the grip closer to your body and a similar feature for the spare mag.

The only reason I am selling is because I bought an MOS. I also bought the same holster to fit that gun/light combo and did the same mods to it because I still find them beneficial.

Asking $580 for the pistol, sights, mag release, light, holster and OE stuff.

I will also consider interesting trade offers, including partial trades. Just to note, I'm not really interested in Ruger 9mms, Kahr or Kel-Tec pistols, .40 cal pistols or anything Taurus.

Only specific things I can think of off the top of my head are:
45-70 lever gun
Rem 700 in .308
S&W .500 or .460 magnum
S&W 442 or .38/.357 snubby
S&W 7-shot .357
Remington 870 Police Magnum
Tac 14
Kalashnikov KS-12 or Komrad
Ruger New Vaquero in .357 Magnum
Chiappa Rhino .357
308 ammo

Located in Hillsboro.
Thank you!

20220206_132138_resized.jpg 20210823_143458_resized.jpg 20210823_143549_resized.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Will love to buy! Is this still available? Will you negotiate $550? 253-366-4367
Thank you for asking but I just recently dropped the price and I think $600 is more than fair. The pistol alone goes for ~$500, the sights are ~$130, the light/laser is ~$100, plus the holster and mag catch. You're basically buying the pistol with the TLR-6 and getting everything else thrown in. Also, I'm not sure when my next trip up north will be to meet up.

You could get an MOS for as low as 475
True. Then add a light, laser and tritium sights and you're paying more than this. Plus, my package also comes with a holster and a Shield Arms magazine release to run their mags.
Were you trying to interfere with my posting or just letting me know what I could buy an MOS for?

Possibly but I'm not too familiar with Weatherby rifles. What can you tell me about it?
It is the Weatherby Vanguard in stainless. This is the sub MOA version with a glass bed stock. 24 inch barrel. It has about 30 rounds through it. I have been the original owner since 2009 when it was purchased new from Sportsman's. Has a hinge floor plate. Happy to send more photos or answer any questions you might have about it.

It is the Weatherby Vanguard in stainless. This is the sub MOA version with a glass bed stock. 24 inch barrel. It has about 30 rounds through it. I have been the original owner since 2009 when it was purchased new from Sportsman's. Has a hinge floor plate. Happy to send more photos or answer any questions you might have about it.
Thanks for the info. I'm not looking to add any new calibers at the moment but I'm checking with a few buddies to see if they're interested.

Unfortunately, I've had awful experience with Taurus' quality and customer service and I'm not interested in anything Taurus. Thank you very much for the offer though!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.