JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$525
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a stock glock 45 with trijicon nights sights installed. Less than 300 rounds shot. Comes with box and grip modules.

Thanks!

Glock1.jpg

Glock2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited by a moderator:
I have a stock glock 45 with trijicon nights sights installed. Less than 300 rounds shot. Comes with box and grip modules.

Looking for a gen 5 glock 19. I only want the newer model without the mag cutout. Preferably stock, low to no round count.
Plus or minus cash depending on condition, etc.

Thanks!
What gen? And any pics?

It is the black version of the G19x and is in every way better than a 19. Just depends on the shooter and the hand fitment
This exactly, it's a black 19X without the stupid lanyard loop (because if you need your gun on a leash, you deserve to lose it,) the only problems Glock is ironing out now is with the 44.
Other wise the 19 is the most popular selling model of firearm of all time, and reliable beyond compare.
I'm not into Glock, just the industry. Buy a 45 with total confidence.

It is the black version of the G19x and is in every way better than a 19. Just depends on the shooter and the hand fitment

This exactly, it's a black 19X without the stupid lanyard loop (because if you need your gun on a leash, you deserve to lose it,) the only problems Glock is ironing out now is with the 44.
Other wise the 19 is the most popular selling model of firearm of all time, and reliable beyond compare.
I'm not into Glock, just the industry. Buy a 45 with total confidence.

It also does have the stupid tit on the grips front strap. I still like the 19 for the CC due to the smaller 19 grip over the 17 size grip.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.