JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looking to sell my Glock 45, it has night sights and front serrations. Maybe 400 down the tube. I carried it for a while so there might be some VERY SLIGHT wear but overall its in great shape!

Comes with the box and mags. I also have a TLR-1HL I can throw in for the perfect home defense pistol!

$575 with the light.

$500 without.

ZERO TRADES. Transfer at A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton on you ($25).

Convo if interested or for better pics. The TLR-7 V2 in the pic isn't included, unless you REALLY want it. Neither is the holster.

IMG_0460.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Looking to sell my Glock 45, it has night sights and front serrations. Maybe 400 down the tube. I carried it for a while so there might be some VERY SLIGHT wear but overall its in great shape!

Comes with the box and mags. I also have a TLR-1HL I can throw in for the perfect home defense pistol!

$575 with the light.

$500 without.

ZERO TRADES. Transfer at A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton on you ($25).

Convo if interested or for better pics. The TLR-7 V2 in the pic isn't included, unless you REALLY want it. Neither is the holster.

View attachment 753140
How much for the TLR 7? Would you sell it?

Sure, no problem. I have a local FFL that can take care of it for me. :)

I'm in Gladstone but if you're available in say 40 minutes I'll meet you at a cut above

I can meet tomorrow anytime, I'm not home right now and don't have it with me. Convo me if that work.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.