JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$525
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Glock 45 , comes with the 3 mags. I'll also include one mag of ammo. I have only sent 50 rounds(one box of FMJ) through it, it's been cleaned and will gladly send over more pictures if you'd like!

Also willing to shoot a deal if purchased with a rifle I'm posting.

looking to get 525, available to meet at any FFL in the Portland Area to complete the transfer. Preferably Attero Arms as they charge only 25 bucks.
Willing to trade for gold/silver bullion, numismatics, computer parts, and potentially other items, feel free to ask, worst I can do is say no.

F6E024E5-B9E4-4067-B296-EDB2F5EDCB82.jpeg 7D6315B2-4708-4C96-B185-65A16D579151.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Want to trade for a Glock 30S with XDS big dog night sights? I also have a lot of .45ACP ammo fmj and hollow points to trade for 9mm

Want to trade for a Glock 30S with XDS big dog night sights? I also have a lot of .45ACP ammo fmj and hollow points to trade for 9mm
Appreciate the offer but I think I'm gonna pass for now, mainly been sticking to 9 and 223/556 since covid started.

If I'm not mistaken if you're a Washington resident it complicates things a bit in regards to getting it transferred into your name. I would have to look into the specifics
No it doesn't. You just travel to a ffl here it simple. I got my g43x mos from a guy from Portland, he just met me across the bridge.

Glock 45 , comes with the 3 mags. I'll also include one mag full of sig Sauer hollow points. I have only sent 50 rounds(one box of FMJ) through it, it's been cleaned and will gladly send over more pictures if you'd like!

looking to get 625 OBO, available to meet at any FFL in the Portland Area to complete the transfer. Preferably Attero Arms as they charge only 25 bucks.
Willing to trade for gold/silver bullion, numismatics, computer parts, and potentially other items, feel free to ask, worst I can do is say no.

View attachment 848226 View attachment 848227

Price drop to 525
Glock 45 , comes with the 3 mags. I'll also include one mag full of sig Sauer hollow points. I have only sent 50 rounds(one box of FMJ) through it, it's been cleaned and will gladly send over more pictures if you'd like!

looking to get 625 OBO, available to meet at any FFL in the Portland Area to complete the transfer. Preferably Attero Arms as they charge only 25 bucks.

View attachment 848226 View attachment 848227

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.