JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
North Plains
State
Oregon
Looking to buy a Glock 44 22lr!!! If you have one and want to sell it or know where I can find one I would greatly appreciate it!

Have cash in hand!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looking to buy a Glock 44 22lr!!! If you have one and want to sell it or know where I can find one I would greatly appreciate it!

Have cash in hand!
Keith's sporting tends to have a good selection of reasonable priced Glock the only downside is they never answer their phone so you would have to go in person

I think their customer service is so bad, that I would rather wait a year and give my money to a different company.
Fair enough I just feel like most gun shops it's hit or miss depending on the person you get I've had horrible experiences with them but also good one sometimes I just have to swallow my pride and say F it if they are the only one with something I want

Fair enough I just feel like most gun shops it's hit or miss depending on the person you get I've had horrible experiences with them but also good one sometimes I just have to swallow my pride and say F it if they are the only one with something I want

Well I just went to Buster Beaver and bought the one they had! The sent me a message and notified me they had one in stock and the price so I drove out to wilsonville and bought it. They had set it aside for me and had everything ready for me!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.