JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
GRANTS PASS
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Glock 44 22lr, excellent used condition, 2 magazines, backstraps (unused). I'd estimate 500 rounds. Included is the Glock factory threaded barrel with the 1/2-28 adapter. Some finish wear on the flats of the adapter. The silver on the threads is anti-seize grease.

This has been a really good pistol for me. I have read various reports of reliability issues (to be expected in a 22lr auto pistol in my opinion), but this pistol has ran every round of cheap 22lr I threw at it, including everyone's favorite Thunderbolts. The only stoppages I've had with it were with CCI Quiet Auto, which didn't work as advertised for me in anything. I'm getting rid of it since I discovered I do not enjoy shooting a pistol like this suppressed due to the change in balance and the unsuitability for holstering/drawing. Since I have neighbors close I rarely shoot unsuppressed at home.

Anyway, enough about my travails. I'm selling the pistol and threaded barrel as a package for $450 + actual shipping. I will split it only in the event that the pistol has sold first. In that case, $300 for the pistol, $150 for the threaded barrel plus shipping in both cases. Not looking for trades on this one.

Thanks for looking.

Glawk44[1].jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.