JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
smalls.jpg

Sorry, maybe if it was in handgun / rimfire discussion I would have seen it. Cause that's where I looked before posting, even looked WITHIN rimfire before posting. Don't have a lot of reason to look in "general". Call me crazy I looked under rimfire handguns which would be the correct subtopic given the firearm is a rimfire... and I thought I was a crotchety Mf...

The original thread had been around for a while. Since before the announcement. And no, you aren't the only crotchety MFer here.
:s0140:

Sorry, maybe if it was in handgun / rimfire discussion I would have seen it. Cause that's where I looked before posting, even looked WITHIN rimfire before posting. Don't have a lot of reason to look in "general". Call me crazy I looked under rimfire handguns which would be the correct subtopic given the firearm is a rimfire... and I thought I was a crotchety Mf...

image.jpeg

LOL, we have all been there at one time or another OP

Disclaimer...
I didn't see any of the ads for the pistol...so all hype in the sales copy has been missed by me.
But...
I like shooting guns in .22LR and the a Glock in .22LR is long over due.
A .22 is cheap to shoot and makes for a good trainer and "gateway" gun...so I am glad they have a .22 pistol now.
Hope they sell lots of them.
Andy

OK, but my Browning Camper SS with a bull barrell and holds 10 +1 plus has an exceptionally fine trigger.

I own Glocks, love em, but not interested in .22LR caliber.

Simply not interested in a Glock .22 LR, nothing wrong with them, just not interested.

If, they'd made em with 25 round magazines, I might've been, but 10 +1, the size of a G19, meh...

That's fair. I am not stoked about the 10+1. But I think they were going for reliability and double stacking the 22 would probably make that more difficult and impact reliability and cost. I would certainly prefer something that isn't reminiscent of comifornian law.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top