JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
smalls.jpg

Sorry, maybe if it was in handgun / rimfire discussion I would have seen it. Cause that's where I looked before posting, even looked WITHIN rimfire before posting. Don't have a lot of reason to look in "general". Call me crazy I looked under rimfire handguns which would be the correct subtopic given the firearm is a rimfire... and I thought I was a crotchety Mf...

The original thread had been around for a while. Since before the announcement. And no, you aren't the only crotchety MFer here.
:s0140:

Sorry, maybe if it was in handgun / rimfire discussion I would have seen it. Cause that's where I looked before posting, even looked WITHIN rimfire before posting. Don't have a lot of reason to look in "general". Call me crazy I looked under rimfire handguns which would be the correct subtopic given the firearm is a rimfire... and I thought I was a crotchety Mf...

image.jpeg

LOL, we have all been there at one time or another OP

Disclaimer...
I didn't see any of the ads for the pistol...so all hype in the sales copy has been missed by me.
But...
I like shooting guns in .22LR and the a Glock in .22LR is long over due.
A .22 is cheap to shoot and makes for a good trainer and "gateway" gun...so I am glad they have a .22 pistol now.
Hope they sell lots of them.
Andy

OK, but my Browning Camper SS with a bull barrell and holds 10 +1 plus has an exceptionally fine trigger.

I own Glocks, love em, but not interested in .22LR caliber.

Simply not interested in a Glock .22 LR, nothing wrong with them, just not interested.

If, they'd made em with 25 round magazines, I might've been, but 10 +1, the size of a G19, meh...

That's fair. I am not stoked about the 10+1. But I think they were going for reliability and double stacking the 22 would probably make that more difficult and impact reliability and cost. I would certainly prefer something that isn't reminiscent of comifornian law.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top