JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A good friend told me yesterday that he fired a Glock 43X. He was shooting bowling pins at 25yds and only missed 3 out of 20 rounds. He bought one the next day.

I replaced my G43 with the G48. Almost went 43x but for me for concealed carry its the hand grip that is harder to conceal. The extra 1" on the barrel is a non-issue. My only complaint was I had to get a whole new holster vrs. the 43x fitting in my 43 holsters. Range time loving the feel and accuracy for me. I did put a larger slide release on mine.

The silver slide finish is going to take getting used too. Each range trip you really have to clean up the slide and barrel tip as its all powered up. Vs. the fully back Glock you don't see it. It's like an FDE gun looks cool but you have to "detail" it to make it look clean. This is what is putting a Cerakote job on my mind. hmmmm Dark gray. That or polished titanium nitride.... :eek:

IMG_0428.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top