JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Decided to move on from my G43x.
It has a Zaffari aftermarket slide that is optics ready and with an RMSC red dot, and has night sights, and cerakoted. $290
Barrel is a Zaffari in gold that is threaded and has a Legion Precision Comp installed, but will also come with another Zaffari gold barrel that is ported. So you can swap based on your preference. $400
Frame stippling was done by hand by someone down in corvallis and is very nice! $180
Installed is a Gen 2 Pyramid Trigger, great crisp trigger. $180
Recover tactical rail kit and Olight PL mini 2. $125
Holster is a McKinatec white carbon sidecar appendix holster that is made to use with the Olight. $95

All parts added equates to about $1300. Plus the cost of the glock is about $1750

I got this in a trade and shot a box of ammo through it, but sadly I prefer my other carry options so I no longer need this and would like ti recoup some of my loss. Will come with everything pictured, box, extra springs and screws and tools, and OEM slide and 2x magazines. Not really looking to trade, just need cash.

Would like to meet at Highline Firearms in newberg. Motivated seller.

EFE0A9EA-(1).jpg IMG_3811(1).jpg IMG_3810(1).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: