JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$60
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
$60 shipped only (no in-person meet) anywhere I can send a USPS flat rate packer. PayPal F&F, Venmo, or Cash App accepted.

43x MOS strong side hybrid holster with "combat cut" (leather is scalloped out for better draw grip) compatible with micro RDS and suppressor height sights (although it would fit just fine without RDS and regular sights).

Pretty much new. I wore it maybe once outside of the house. The light scratches shown in the photos are from holstering with a slightly extended slide stop lever...superficial damage only. Seems like a nice holster, I just apparently prefer all Kydex. See photos (gun not included :rolleyes:).

I paid $80 (plus shipping), priced out new as of posting date it would cost $85 (plus shipping).

Holster info from my order confirmation:

Firearm: Glock 43X MOS
Slide mounted electronic sight: Micro Red Dot with Suppressor Height Sights
Draw: Right
Cut: Combat Cut
Leather: Founder's Series
Kydex Color: Standard Black

PXL_20210830_235128820.jpg PXL_20210830_235147455.jpg PXL_20210830_235250546.jpg PXL_20210830_235240055.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top