JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PSA is supposed to notify me when they are back in stock, they were on sale but I missed it.

JustinLee where is your sense of adventure? You don't have to trade, just get a second carry gun.

yeah yeah I carry a G26 I admit the G43X does look really nice. I didn't think I would like the two tone with the silver slide but it is badass.

FYI. Both loaded with 10 rounds of HP ammo in the mag. Dry tube for picture purposes only. Over 1/4 pound lighter with the 43X:

IMG_3682.JPG IMG_3683.JPG IMG_3684.JPG IMG_3685.JPG IMG_3686.JPG

I will say the 43X has a strange "void" on the bottom/back of the grip. Like an oversized grip/butt plug would fill the gap. :p

MK Tactical in Hillsboro has one of each in stock for anyone interested.

Oregon Arms and Ammunition has the G43X and G48 as well. Plenty of spots to grab one. Haven't checked sportsmans yet.

Im getting slightly tempted by the G43x the more i watch and read about it. But im also partial to a 26 or 27 simply for double stack ability.

Oregon Arms and Ammunition has the G43X and G48 as well. Plenty of spots to grab one. Haven't checked sportsmans yet.

Im getting slightly tempted by the G43x the more i watch and read about it. But im also partial to a 26 or 27 simply for double stack ability.

10+1 is 10+1.

And Oregon Arms and Ammo is a top shelf company. I honestly figured they would be sold out by now. :)

Its a nice alternative to it for me while I wait for the PSA MP5. Used a real MP5 at a indoor gun range in Las Vegas was pretty cool. I just wanted something in similar size in 9mm and this was basically the work around option.

Its a nice alternative to it for me while I wait for the PSA MP5. Used a real MP5 at a indoor gun range in Las Vegas was pretty cool. I just wanted something in similar size in 9mm and this was basically the work around option.

I rocked a Zenith for a while. But life happens so I had to rehome it. And the Micro Roni ain't one. :cool:

I will say the 43X has a strange "void" on the bottom/back of the grip. Like an oversized grip/butt plug would fill the gap. :p

That was the 1st thing I noticed while going over it in the car after I bought it. Don't care for it at all.
It's not near as bad as I thought it would be in actual shooting though. Someone definitely needs to offer an extended/oversized grip plug for it ASAP. Lol

I love the way the new 43x/48 feel in the hand. Its like the perfect measurements and feels SO GOOD in the hand. Not like a walther but i'd say inbetween a M&P or maybe a 1911. Can't wait to test one. Again, hope they don't forget about 40/45 calibers in this package.

I love the way the new 43x/48 feel in the hand. Its like the perfect measurements and feels SO GOOD in the hand. Not like a walther but i'd say inbetween a M&P or maybe a 1911. Can't wait to test one. Again, hope they don't forget about 40/45 calibers in this package.

The "GoldieGlocks".

Is the grooved/serrated trigger annoying?

The "GoldieGlocks".

Is the grooved/serrated trigger annoying?

Feels like a standard Glock trigger shoe on all the other gens. Grips without grooves on this feel better than a G19 Gen5 imo.
I don't really feel the trigger difference for the newer Gen5 updates, maybe not as creepy as the Gen4's but nothing wild to write home about. I've only finger'd it while at a fun store.

Yes it is. I remedied mine by replacing the trigger shoe with a smooth 42 trigger shoe. It's an improvement but I think I will go with an aftermarket shoe later on.
It's serviceable as is, right now.

Now the factory sights on the other hand, had to go ASAP! Lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews