JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just picked one of these up yesterday to replace my lc9 carry gun. Took it to the range today and really enjoyed how it shot. Not nearly as much recoil as I expected. I'll report back on if i find the slide wears from a holster.

I'm curious as to what the sales ratio is between the two models. I have no interest in or use at all for the 43X. I did however buy the 48 specifically, as I love the idea that it's a slim 19. I don't think you can go wrong with either though!

As far as the finish goes, I'm kinda "take it or leave it". I would have preferred a black finish but the silver finish does not bother me enough to change it currently nor do I feel the need to go out and buy a black finished model if it were to eventually become available.

I'm curious as to what the sales ratio is between the two models. I have no interest in or use at all for the 43X. I did however buy the 48 specifically, as I love the idea that it's a slim 19. I don't think you can go wrong with either though!

As far as the finish goes, I'm kinda "take it or leave it". I would have preferred a black finish but the silver finish does not bother me enough to change it currently nor do I feel the need to go out and buy a black finished model if it were to eventually become available.

Originally I was pretty sold on the 48 for that same reason. I also assumed it would be easier to fire/less recoil because of the added body...and then I watched a bunch of review videos on both guns and I believe it was Military Arms Channel, J Helmsing, and USA Carry who all said they actually enjoyed shooting the 43x a lot more than the 48. Well, I haven't shot the 48 myself but I can say that the 43x is a pleasure to shoot. Really not much more recoil than my CZ P10-C and a hell of a lot less than the LC9s I used to own. I'd like to rent a 19 next time I'm at the range and see how it compares in recoil. I really like this like little gun. It fits my grip very naturally. My only gripe is that Glock chose for some reason to not include an attachment rail. Like WTF, Glock? That and it seems like spare mags are completely unavailable right now online, but I guess that's somewhat expected this early on in production.

I kinda like the silver finish. Yeah, if I could choose between silver and black I'd choose black but I'm fine with it. I think when it comes down to it it looks good.

Last Edited:
To me it is a concealed carry gun and so I do not care much about color, other than durability of finish. My G-33 shows wear, but I don't worry as long as wear does not turn to rust.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top