JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a Glock 43 TALO with 5 mags and 2 VTAC +2 Extensions. I do see however that you are on the south side of WA and I am on the north side by Canada. Not sure if it would work out but if you are interested feel free to text me, 3603185994. I will be posting it on armslist soon so you may be able to see it there.

It might work. what time are you going to be there? Also, I am not familiar with the Seattle area at all other than I know a lot of gun shops closed due to the city law they enacted.

I have a flight out to HNL on the 29th in the morning so I am taking the family up to Seattle on the 28th for a day in the big city.
Should be there most of the afternoon and evening of the 28th.
Not sure where we are staying because those plans have yet to be finalized.
Be happy to keep you in the loop.
In the meantime shoot me a few pics of what you have and what your needing to get out of it.
Thanks
Jeff

Thanks for the note.
Just picked up one last week and forgot to pull the listing.
Going to take my daughter to the range this week and if she likes mine I might be in the market for another one.
Ill let you know.
Jeff

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.