Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Glock 43

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by PeglegJones, May 13, 2015.

1. PeglegJones

PeglegJones Ferndale,WA Member

Picked mine up few says ago...off to range yesterday. 300 rnds thru it...2 different critical defense, 4 other target ammo.
    Slick shooter, not one hiccup.
    Love it !

Medic! and 808hondacrguy like this.
  2. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

My G-26 fits me near perfectly. As dose my 23.

But I still need/want a 43. ;)

3. soberups

soberups Newberg Well-Known Member

I handled one and it felt nice but I am quite happy with my 12+1 Glock 26. If I need something smaller and lighter, my airweight Ruger LCR .38+P fits nicely in my front pocket and gives me essentially the same ballistics as the G43 would. Yes the G43 holds 2 more rounds but the LCR is several ounces lighter with the absolute reliability of a revolver so the trade off is worth it to me.

4. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

Well I could carry my 11oz titanium S&W 38 J frame. My Rohrbaugh 9mm. Or ten other small lightweight guns I own, when I feel the G-26 is too big.

Problem is the 26 never feels too big! So I'm just gona have to buy the G-43 ''Because''.