JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
glock43-left.png

I have a 29 which I like, and the Warden has a slightly modified 17 and a 42. She likes them and her several other makes too, but her main objection to her 42 is round capacity. We might look at a 43, but I don't expect to own one.

This eould be nice for summer carry since the glock 26 is a little wide, but the reason I like the G26 is because it's a sub frame easily concealable and if need be the G17 back up mag is comforting. You lose that high cap mag back with this.
I'm keep with the G26.
Of course if they made a extended mag it would be better, but I like that all my parts for the most part are interchangable. 26, 17, and 34

Held the 42 last night and was far from impressed. Ended up with a Sig 238 I was impressed with. All the 42 and 43 is to me is Glock finally catching up with the times. Took them long enough.

This eould be nice for summer carry since the glock 26 is a little wide, but the reason I like the G26 is because it's a sub frame easily concealable and if need be the G17 back up mag is comforting. You lose that high cap mag back with this.
I'm keep with the G26.
Of course if they made a extended mag it would be better, but I like that all my parts for the most part are interchangable. 26, 17, and 34

Yes! I love my 23 and the extended 22 and 17 mags I have for it and the 9mm conversion with it.. The single stack Glocks do nothing for me. If I want something that small there are so many better options in my novice opinion.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top