JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Lakewood
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a Glock 43 with extras and upgrades including: 3, possibly 4 Glock factory magazines all with oem pinky extensions(and 1 oem flush fit baseplate, 2 pachmayr pinky extension), 3 or 4 brand new in box Rival Arms +2 mag extensions with rival arms plus strength mag springs(extensions are black aluminum and add 2 rounds to each factory magazine while also giving the G43 a extremely comfortable grip that will allow your whole hand to fit the grip and add weight allowing empty mag to drop free with ease), SSVI TYR Hybrid Flat Faced Curved AluminumTrigger(now made by Glockmeister) with OEM polished trigger bar, Polished internals and feed ramp to allow smooth, crisp, and consistent trigger pull and break and reliable feeding and cycling with less resistance since all metal internals that contact other metal parts have been polished to prevent any rough spots. Also included would be a Safariland ALS concealable OWB Holster with multiple attachment platforms included and even more available, and I also have a kydex IWB holster that works great for Appendix IWB and standard IWB concealed carry if thats better for you. Pistol is very well taken care of and has a very low round count with no more than 200 rounds fired(really more like 120 rounds but saying 200 to be safe). Also included would be all Glock OEM original factory parts and accessories like trigger and trigger bar, mag baseplates, mag springs, Glock factory hard case, ect that have been swapped for the above mentioned upgraded components if you were to want to return it to all Glock factory parts. Please let me know if your interested I purchased the pistol around the end of September for $540 plus tax and transfer fees and since then have spent a little over another $300 plus taxes on aftermarket parts, extensions, extra factory mags, holsters, ect.

im really interested in trading but would consider offers as well. Types of trades I'd be interested in are other pistols like sigs(any classic P series models, P250/P320 modular platforms, m18, ect), 1911 platform pistols with either 3-3.5 inch barrels, 4.25", and full size in any caliber other than 22lr(any manufacture), anything chambered in 10mm, or 357 Sig calibers, compact and sub compact pistols, HK, FN, CZ, beretta, hammer fired pistols, sub guns, pistol sized rifels(ar pistol, am pistol, ect.), PDW's, AR build parts(so far I only have the stripped lower receiver and need everything else), build kits(pistol, handgun, rifle), S&W, OTHER GLOCK SET UPS, Pistols with optics, , revolvers, anything else cool.

I can send more pics of the pistol and everything included if anyone interested would like to see them.

78DB0C87-667C-45A9-B726-7B4F3DD95CF5.jpeg 30392398-81A3-4E14-A1B8-46BE1B934A10.jpeg 6C681D2B-F58E-4759-9144-7B9C63BBE62E.jpeg E1054C32-0409-463F-B3F8-111168543632.jpeg 7823D853-C89D-49A3-AF50-D54B85108C52.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.