JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$675
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my lightly upgraded Glock 43. It has around 300 rounds on it and has been taken care of. This is a great compact carry gun.

What's included:
  • Glock 43 with approx 300 rounds through it, cleaned after every use and more
  • Milled slide - machined by Wager Machine Works
  • Holosun 407k, red
  • Streamlight TLR-6 with laser
  • Johnny Glocks minus connector
  • Fully polished trigger components
  • 6 OEM magazines with the following baseplates
    • 3 x Pearce Grip +1
    • 1 x Strike Industries +2
    • 1 x TangoDown Vickers +2
    • 1 x Stock baseplates
  • Additionally to the complete mags, 4 stock flat baseplates, 1 stock pinky rest baseplate, and a spare spring.
Retail on everything was over a grand (and that was with good sale prices all around!). Asking price is $675 OBO. I'm mostly interested in cash, but if the right trade was offered I could be interested. I am not looking for anything specific right now though. Please send any offers, negotiation is a part of doing business, worst that'll happen is I say no, you by no means will offend me with any offer!

Buyer pays transfer fees. If in Portland, I would prefer to meet at Tigard Pawn; If in Vancouver, Tropics Pawn. I could also meet up north off of the I5 corridor as I'm there often, but we'd have to schedule it a bit more. Otherwise I'll ship to your FFL at your expense.

Phone number will be provided by PM.

Thanks!

g43 - 1.jpeg g43 - 2.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top