JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
LNIB g43 with ghost disconnector.
Comes with kydex OWB holster and spare mag holster, both made by Black Label Holsters. (Paid 95 for both)

I have shot about 150 rounds of various ammo to test functionality. No issues at all.

Will sell for 450 cash including background check at my place of choice.

Will consider trading for a LNIB gen 3 or 4 glock 19.

I can post Or email pics tonight.

Thanks.

Did you get a chance to measure the trigger before and after the ghost connector? Interested in that. I will private convo you my email address just in case the gun is still available.

I usually leave my carry glocks stock aside from buffing all mating surfaces to take away some grittiness. On my range guns I like to also install a glock "-" connector.
I have found g42 and g43s to usually have heavier triggers out of the box. About 7 pounds for both. The ghost connector and buffing brings it down to about 5.5 with a nice, predictable travel and crispy release. I am happy with the result. Much much better than stock but not too light for a carry gun. Just right.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.