JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold

G43 for sale or trade in very good condition.

Approximately 1,500 rds through it. Never had one single failure of kind.

Minor wear in the slide, probably just typical holster wear.

Overall great condition and 100% reliable. Comes in the box with the glock magazine loader and papers just like when new. Only one magazine included.

$350 cash firm or will also consider trades for other handguns paricularly s&w j frames or kahr or lcp pocket size guns. Maybe compact 1911 in .45 or 9mm, or a full size pistol of some kind if it strikes my interest. I'm ok with adding cash on your end or mine if needed to make the deal fair both ways.

For this price I am willing to meet at pretty much any gun shop between Newport and Florence for the transfer. I do not want to drive further than that unless it is simply a deal or offer I can't refuse.

20170725_090917.jpg

20170725_090949.jpg

Last Edited:
Trade offers responded to. Glock 43 still available for sale or trade. Sale price dropped to $400.

Last Edited:
Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold

G43 for sale or trade in very good condition.

Approximately 1,500 rds through it. Never had one single failure of kind.

Minor wear in the slide, probably just typical holster wear.

Overall great condition and 100% reliable. Comes in the box with the glock magazine loader and papers just like when new. Only one magazine included.

$350 cash firm or will also consider trades for other handguns paricularly s&w j frames or kahr or lcp pocket size guns. Maybe compact 1911 in .45 or 9mm, or a full size pistol of some kind if it strikes my interest. I'm ok with adding cash on your end or mine if needed to make the deal fair both ways.

For this price I am willing to meet at pretty much any gun shop between Newport and Florence for the transfer. I do not want to drive further than that unless it is simply a deal or offer I can't refuse.

View attachment 379148

View attachment 379149
Is the g43 still available?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.