JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Picked up a Glock 43 on Friday from Rapid Fire Firearms in Sandy and boy am i a happy camper:D

Feels great in the hand, slightly smaller than both my Springfield Armory XDs and S&W Shield, but feels much smaller.
2015-04-24 13.11.46.jpg
I love all guns and feel totally safe carrying the Shield, XDs or my newest carry gun the H&K P2000SK; but at the end of the day my Austrian roots(yes my grandmother and dad are from Austria:cool:) come through.

2015-04-24 12.53.18.jpg 2015-04-24 17.46.13.jpg 2015-04-26 13.23.45.jpg
I love all guns and feel totally safe carrying the Shield, XDs or my newest carry gun the H&K P2000SK; but at the end of the day my Austrian roots(yes my grandmother and dad are from Austria:cool:) come through.

So far I've only been able to shoot 103 rounds through the gun(97rds S&B 115gr FMJ, 3rds Winchester Ranger 127gr and 3rds of Hornady Critical Duty). No issues at all except me covering the slide stop which is not surprising on a small gun.

Recoil is snappy but very controllable and keeping all shot in the chest region even shooting fast was no problem(11 yards).

The only cons that I can come up with this far is capacity if you don't believe 6+1 is enough, the grip texturing isn't aggressive enough to me(of course I live in a dry climate and this may not bother you), and of course the biggest issue is having to pay an early adopter price.....:eek:

Looking forward to shooting the gun more and carrying it this summer.

I got a Glock 42 last week and love it. Very easy to carry, very easy to clean, etc. I like my Glocks because they are dependable, affordable, and easy to clean.

I purchased grip textures from GlockMeister. I prefer the granulate grip, but put rubber on my Glock 42 to try the feel. I can be effective with either. The Glock 43 is too new for them to have product, but give it time and they will.

I got a Glock 42 last week and love it. Very easy to carry, very easy to clean, etc. I like my Glocks because they are dependable, affordable, and easy to clean.

I purchased grip textures from GlockMeister. I prefer the granulate grip, but put rubber on my Glock 42 to try the feel. I can be effective with either. The Glock 43 is too new for them to have product, but give it time and they will.

Traction Grips makes rubber granulated wrap around grips for it. Just ordered a set and looking forward to them.

Did u have a deposit on it? If so how long of a wait?

I just happened upon it at Rapid Fire and bought it. Paid more than I wanted to but it was more than worth it for personal and business reasons.

I love my shield but this Glock 43 has been tempting me like crazy.

Do it, you won't be disappointed. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads