JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had these on my G48 and they worked really well. Right now, I have a set of OEM Glock Night Sites on my G35 and they work pretty well also. A little less expensive but, work just fine.

thumbnail_20200803_124113.jpg

For me, due to age, I prefer the 3 dot configuration. But for some, they seem to line up the vertical easier. YMMV.:)

Thanks, HA556. Good to know. :) I currently have a 3 dot set up on my G43. Great accuracy, but I've been entertaining the idea of a vertical set up lately. I need something easier on my eyes. I'll look into it.

I'm taking a hard look at the Haley Strategic 13s.
Do the sights offer a quicker sight picture as opposed to a standard 3 dot horizontal sight set? Do you have your sights installed on a Glock 43?
Thanks, LightX
Yes. Way faster. I have them on my 43x and my 45. Only sights I run. I have used trijicon, ameriglo, etc and none of them compare.

AmeriGlo CAP sights. I like the neon green colored ones. I say the green ones because the front sight has the glow tube only. The front and rear sights have a glow paint on them also, so you can charge it with a flashlight, I like that. I have the orange ones too, but you can't charge the sights with a flashlight. I also like the Ameriglo hackathorn ones. The orange front sight on the hackathrons really stands out and the rear is solid black.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads