JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had these on my G48 and they worked really well. Right now, I have a set of OEM Glock Night Sites on my G35 and they work pretty well also. A little less expensive but, work just fine.

thumbnail_20200803_124113.jpg

For me, due to age, I prefer the 3 dot configuration. But for some, they seem to line up the vertical easier. YMMV.:)

Thanks, HA556. Good to know. :) I currently have a 3 dot set up on my G43. Great accuracy, but I've been entertaining the idea of a vertical set up lately. I need something easier on my eyes. I'll look into it.

I'm taking a hard look at the Haley Strategic 13s.
Do the sights offer a quicker sight picture as opposed to a standard 3 dot horizontal sight set? Do you have your sights installed on a Glock 43?
Thanks, LightX
Yes. Way faster. I have them on my 43x and my 45. Only sights I run. I have used trijicon, ameriglo, etc and none of them compare.

AmeriGlo CAP sights. I like the neon green colored ones. I say the green ones because the front sight has the glow tube only. The front and rear sights have a glow paint on them also, so you can charge it with a flashlight, I like that. I have the orange ones too, but you can't charge the sights with a flashlight. I also like the Ameriglo hackathorn ones. The orange front sight on the hackathrons really stands out and the rear is solid black.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads