JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale are 7 Glock 43 mags. They are all OEM and all but one have the standard pinky extension baseplate that gives your pinky a place to rest. They are all in excellent / new condition, one is still in the original packaging. I tried out the gun (<500 rds), decided it wasn't a good fit for my hand and sold it so these mags have seen very little use.

I am also selling the Blackhawk Serpa right handed concealment holster for the Glock 43. I used it maybe once or twice so it is in new/excellent condition as well, and comes with the original packaging, belt loops, etc.

I think $140 for the package is fair but am open to offers. PM me if interested.
G43MagsHolster.jpg

Last Edited:
Up for sale are 7 Glock 43 mags. They are all OEM and all but one have the standard pinky extension baseplate that gives your pinky a place to rest. They are all in excellent / new condition, one is still in the original packaging. I tried out the gun (<500 rds), decided it wasn't a good fit for my hand and sold it so these mags have seen very little use.

I am also selling the Blackhawk Serpa right handed concealment holster for the Glock 43. I used it maybe once or twice so it is in new/excellent condition as well, and comes with the original packaging, belt loops, etc.

I think $160 for the package is fair but am open to offers. PM me if interested.
View attachment 429570

Is this only being sold as a complete package or can be purchased separately?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.