JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
picked up a Glock 43 recently to have a small pocket 9. And it's before the latest American Rifleman edition, I swear. I'm not a magazine copy-cat :) Handled different pocket nines and liked the Glock. And it shoots well too. I've had my conceal carry permit quite a few years now. I've paired the G43 with a Blackhawk I.R.C IWB holster. I love it. Before I had used OWB leather holsters riding high with a revolver. Besides the squeaky leather, this mode of carry was ok though always had to have over cover. The G43 in the Blackhawk IRC sits nicely right below my growing pot belly in that little gap about 1 o'clock or so. With shirt no-tuck or a sweat shirt or jacket that hangs over, no printing at all. Very comfy.

I also carry a 43 IWB...in my case, at the appendix position.
Absolutely love it, and the rig completely disappears under a shirt or behind a sweatshirt.
Only perceived issue is capacity...6+1 is a minimal amount.
If I'm wearing a jacket or cargo pants, I'll keep a second magazine in a pocket, but I've found that a mag in an IWB carrier is less comfortable.

I also carry a 43 IWB...in my case, at the appendix position.
Absolutely love it, and the rig completely disappears under a shirt or behind a sweatshirt.
Only perceived issue is capacity...6+1 is a minimal amount.
If I'm wearing a jacket or cargo pants, I'll keep a second magazine in a pocket, but I've found that a mag in an IWB carrier is less comfortable.
I got one of the aftermarket +1 extensions for the G43, so it holds 7 +1. Doesn't affect the concealability or comfort.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top