JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I was hoping that $380 worked for you and I will pay the transfer, we can set up a time on Monday or Tuesday as I will be traveling back into the state today.

GLOCK 43 9MM SINGLE STACK,LIKE NEW, NEVER CARRIED,SHOT ABOUT 12 ROUNDS,PUT IN SAFE,COMES WITH,2-6 ROUND MAGAZINES, BOX,MANUAL,LOCK,LOADER,EVERYTHING THAT COMES FROM THE FACTORY,THIN LIGHT WEIGHT,GREAT FOR CONCEALED CARRY,BOUGHT DEC 2015, $395.00,PM ME OR CALL 503 927 4793 I CHECK OFTEN

I'm only including this link so you can see what our gun friends in CA have to pay for their guns.

WTS Glock 43 and Walther PPQ 4" 9mm - Monterey Park - Calguns.net

I'm loving the price on your G43. I just bought an LCP yesterday that'll end up being a present for my daughter-in-law but my 24 gun safe now has 43 guns in it or I'd most likely buy it. GLWS!

43 huh? Guess I DON'T have a problem after all. But you might.

That doesn't include the other 11 guns I bought. I gave 9 of them to friends & family as gifts & swapped one / flipped another. All of this since mid 2013 when I finally got settled in the Portland area after moving from CT. I was born here but left in '81 (job) & came back home after I retired. Boredom + retirement + gun nut = I need a bigger safe.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.