JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Nice. Looks like a good use for glocks inferior imitation Shield. If this makes it to market I may have reason to buy a glock.

The Glock to get for edc now is the 43x with the new Shield Arms flush fitting 15 round mag... if you're ok with about an inch longer on the grip than the 43.

If one is interested in the S15 mags, word has it SA should have them back in stock sometime next week. I was lucky enough to score 2 of them the last run they did. These go quick, so check their website often!

Also, SA is working on a G43 version. Don't know how many extra rounds they'll be able to squeeze in it. I'm sure it will be awhile before they get to market. They are doing everything they can just to get the S15 mags out the door....

I think Smith and wesson should step up their game and start out doing Glock and sig the 380 ez aint gonna do it

Last Edited:
If one is interested in the S15 mags, word has it SA should have them back in stock sometime next week. I was lucky enough to score 2 of them the last run they did. These go quick, so check their website often!
I've been trying for a couple months to grab one. I also hear they will be back in stock again soon. I just missed when Brownells was doing the preorders, and then I just missed them again when SA got them in last week or whenever recently.

I think Smith and wesson should step up their game and start out doing Glock and sig the 380 ez aint gonna do it
Smith and Wesson seems to be suffering the same kind of branding drift that Colt and some other older companies are going through... Lack of a strong direction from the top and spreading themselves out too thin across too many mediocre models.

Just keep checking their site and FB private page if you are not already. Good luck. :)

I don't mess with FB but I do have email alerts set for their site. I work nights and last time they came back on they put them up at like 8 am and they were gone by the time I woke up at noon lol. Not a big deal I'll get one sooner or later