JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Klamath Falls
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Glock 42 .380 auto 'Baby Glock' in excellent condition for sale. Smallest Glock made. Very cool. Only one 50 round box fired through her. Not a single hiccup, it ran perfectly.
It's in near new condition. Got it a year and a half ago for concealed carry, and it's just great for that. Extremely easy to conceal, light weight and you can just pocket carry with it no problem.
I have some costly vet bills to take care of and my buddy comes first, so I'm selling a few of my guns. Can replace these, can't replace my pup :)
I'm also throwing in a concealed carry Blackhawk holster made for the G42. Also comes with three OEM Glock magazines, two of them have Pearce extensions. Not the +1 kind (I don't like to modify mags. Asking for trouble) they just have a small lip on them to get your pinky on the grip for a better grip and more control. I have the original floor plates if you want to change them back. I kept one mag with the original floor plate on it (see photos) to have one mag that's flush with the grip if I wanted it as small as she gets. I have the original box, owners manual and cleaning rod it came with.
Will also throw in a box of 200 rounds of Winchester FMJ.
Price is very fair and based on researching the current value of used G42s (see photo)
No trades. Cash only. Buyer pays transfer fees.
Thank you for looking.

DEFF4A01-8C0D-40DB-87F8-C732D7AD888E.jpeg 72DB3E85-A504-4B26-AAC6-5D6D527F85AC.jpeg F1972D11-89B8-4958-B090-04B5F6F272D3.jpeg BCEFFBBB-979E-49FA-BE3B-4661F621D222.jpeg 91586C2D-C94F-4443-AB27-916F02435B20.jpeg 0845D1C9-E92C-4D73-842A-CEEB2245C8EA.jpeg 1C96EAA4-B740-4EDB-8F13-CC0862716D3F.jpeg 7A29CA49-5DA2-4043-B430-7EED978B7553.jpeg 9191D379-B485-415D-97F3-C0C26F9A9B39.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
yep that cold blue steel will never come close giving you the love and joy your buddy in just 10 minutes of time with him... when i moved back from reno and ran short before i found a job, i sold my harley in the blink of my eye to make sure my little buddies were taken care of... hope your buddy is getting all healed up... YOU ARE GOOD GOOD PEOPLE !!!:D:D:D

yep that cold blue steel will never come close giving you the love and joy your buddy in just 10 minutes of time with him... when i moved back from reno and ran short before i found a job, i sold my harley in the blink of my eye to make sure my little buddies were taken care of... hope your buddy is getting all healed up... YOU ARE GOOD GOOD PEOPLE !!!:D:D:D
Thank you. There's nothing I wouldn't get rid of in a heartbeat for my pup. I'm thankful to have a good vet I trust and objects can always be replaced, he's not replaceable. He's been a great companion to me through some rough times after a divorce and I owe him everything I'm able to do for him. Thank you kindly for the well wishes.

i have 2 pug mixed brothers... had from 8 weeks to 8 years now and a few months ago i rescued a tiny deer head chiwawa... she was abused and has some issues... she a year old now and about 4 lbs and the toughest little witch ... the boys didn't like her at first and crawled at her all the time... johnny and ringo are 4 times her size... she looked at them, jump right next to them crawled under the blanket and showed them, TO BAD I'M HERE TO STAY... SHE FETCHES AS GOOD AS A RETRIEVER, and is a joy to have around... ringo broke his foot last may and it hit me like i couldn't believe... now i know what my dad went through every time he came to pick me up at the hospitals as a kid... 7 or 8 times... i was hell on my folks... if funny... they never get mad at me even when i buy 2 guns in 1 week like my 3 ex wives did... :D:D:D:cool::cool::cool: Semper Fi

Yep...that's what they are so great at, unconditional love and companionship. No matter what kind of day I've had, what kind of mood it's put me in...I know I can always count on my furry dude making me laugh and cheering me up. He's a retired racing Greyhound rescued from the track. He shows his gratitude every day and has rescued me from some tough times. They repay you many many times over. He's truly like a best friend to me. It's such a shame their time with us is so short.

that's why all dogs go to heaven... i only had sissy 3 months and the day i had her spayed i took her over to spend the night with a lady friend... in that short time i had her she'd already became family. and her not being here seemed wrong... i went to see her at lunch the next day and she was so happy to see me i couldn't believe it... when i went back to work cindy said sissy got really mad and started tearing her house up and barking at her for almost 2 hours.... i'd never seen a dog so happy to come home that night and when she saw johnny and ringo she wouldn't leave their side.... way to go on saving a race dog... i knew people in reno who rescued grayhounds... both those dogs were like those peoples shadows... we truly are lucky to have them in our lives... give yours a hug from me johnny ringo and sissy...:D:D:D:D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.