JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello -

Cleaning out my holster drawer again! All prices below are firm unless otherwise noted, buyer to pay shipping. I will ship all items via USPS Priority. Local pickup is fine as well, I am in NW Portland. Feel free to PM or reply to the thread with questions etc...

Thanks for looking!

Custom suede wrapped IWB with dual snap-loops -- Glock 42 Right Handed -- $40.00
20 deg. cant or straight up and down -- pull-the-dot snaps, full sweat shield that wraps around the rear sights. Great for Trijicon HDs or other sharp rear sights. .08 kydex, solid lock up with audible pop on holstering. Adjustable retention.

suedewrap-front.jpg
suedewrap-front-cant.jpg
suedewrap-back.jpg

PJ Holsters IWB with reinforced clip -- Glock 42 Right Handed -- $25.00
15 deg. cant -- Kryptek Mandrake pattern. Has some wear on the high spots where the kydex is molded around the slide stop and then where the belt generally rubs. Decent lock up, gun will wiggle a bit, however the retention is solid and I've never had the gun come out, even when shaking upside down.

pj-front.jpg
pj-back.jpg

Custom AIWB with strut loop -- Glock 42 Right Handed -- $25.00
Adjustable cant -- .08 kydex. Decent lock up, gun will wiggle a bit, however the retention is solid and I've never had the gun come out, even when shaking upside down.
aiwb-front.jpg
aiwb-back.jpg

N82 Professional Model -- Glock 26/19 Right Handed -- $30.00 OBO
Adjustable cant -- Pro model before they did the plastic clip. Shows some wear on the leather from holster practice. Suede on the back is a bit dirty, but not "gross". Will accept best offer.
n82-g26-1.jpg
n82-g26-2.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top