JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$625
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Glock 41 Gen 4 .45acp
Original Box, paperwork, fired shell, etc.
6 Mags
1 Vedder OWB Kydex Holster (Unused)
1 Box (20 Rounds) HPR Black Ops .45acp

$625

2nd owner, bought it from original owner with under 100 rounds through it. I've put maybe another 200, if that.
If you want a general round count I'll say 500 just to err on the side of caution. I tried to include barrel and feed ramp photos to show how little wear shows on anything.
Dawson Precision adjustable sights, I think they are a "Night Fission" variant, but didn't investigate them much. They worked from round one and didn't need adjustment so you can research
as needed if you desire based on the photos.

Also have approx 700 rounds of .45 for sale to buyer of handgun. Mixed, mostly self defense rounds (HST, Sig V-Crowne, Gold Dot, Golden Saber). Won't sell ammo until after gun has sold.

FFL & Background fee on buyer, transfer in Portland Metro area. (Would prefer not to make two trips, so an FFL that will take it into inventory is preferred, if there even are any at the moment.)
Shipping ok, but only after receiving full payment via USPS money order and will only be shipped to an FFL.

No Trades.

Feel free to PM offers or questions. If you see the ad then it is still available, no need to ask within the ad.

Package - Copy.jpg Left - Copy.jpg Right - Copy.jpg Barrel - Copy.jpg FeedRamp - Copy.jpg FrontSight - Copy.jpg RearSights - Copy.jpg MagsAmmo - Copy.jpg HolsterFront - Copy.jpg HoslterBack - Copy.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service