Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Glock 37, extra clip, shoulder holster, LNIB, ammo.

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by ohmy, Jun 11, 2010.

1. ohmy

ohmy Roseburg area, Oregon Member

TRADED

The Glock 37 shoots the Glock Auto Pistol (GAP) 45 caliber round. Do not let anybody tell you that they can't get the ammo. I just sold 300 rounds to a friend who has a 37, and I still have over 175 rounds on hand (to go with this if you so desire). I was ordering the 45 GAP through my local Bi-Mart discount store in Roseburg. Last time I looked at the two gunshops in Roseburg they both had 45 GAP ammo on their shelves.

This 37 has had no more than 300 rounds through it - all without any problems. I clean it after every practice run. I purchased an extra magazine for the standard $30 that Glock charges. I also have a new shoulder holster with the two clip carrier. This pistol looks and shoots great.

This was/is my personal home defense weapon. I purchased a Sig 9mm to see if I would like it and I do...but I am also in the process of reducing my calibers down to two - 380 and 9mm luger. At one point I had 32 auto, 9mm mak, 40, 45 ACP, and 45 GAP, plus the above mentioned 380 and 9mm luger. All gone except for the nicest and most expensive, this Glock.

I am now open to trades BUT only in 9mm semi-auto, without any added cash by me (fine if you want to add cash to your pistol)...unless you have something of greater value that you want to see if I would like.

TRADED!

Last edited: Jun 27, 2010
  2. 41mag

41mag sunny Orygun Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

will those convert to a 45 acp with a barrel change?

3. ohmy

The GAP 45/Glock 37 was designed to keep the frame and grip the same size as the GLock 17, so even if you could swap in a 45 ACP barrel (and I don't believe you can), the ammo and clip would not fit the grip.

4. ohmy

Lower price on pistol and ammo.

5. ohmy

Added shoulder holster to the package. Also willing to do a trade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.