JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$600 NOW $525 SOLD

Glock 36, 45acp

The XDs-45 was hot for a couple of years, but this is a Glock! With my upgraded sights and trigger on this G36, the Springfield has almost nothing on this pistol. The Glock 36 is a little bit bigger than the XDs, but is the same weight, has a longer sight radius, and will get better velocity from your 45acp rounds. Plus, it holds an extra round over the XDs, which explains the slightly taller height.

-6+1 capacity (one more round than XDs-45)
-Single stack (1.1" width, 3.8" barrel)
-3 magazines, one comes with Pearce pinkie extension
-Perfect condition except for a bit of wear on the muzzle end of the slide. No scratches anywhere, and the frame is perfect.
-Grip plug installed

Upgraded trigger
-Ghost 3.5' connector
-6' Trigger spring, 6' striker spring, lightened safety spring
-This trigger is super smooth with a very positive and SHORT reset. It isn't super-lightened since this is a carry gun, just much better than stock!
-NOTE: If preferred, I would be willing to install brand new OEM parts to return this to a stock trigger setup for the same price.

Upgraded sights
-TruGlo H3 sights!
-These combine green fiber optic rods for daytime light and tritium for nighttime. I cannot completely explain how awesome these sights are! Most tritium night sights are barely visible if there is any light at all, except for the white paint around the vials. You can see the glow of these sights even in daytime in your house. VERY bright!

Bianchi leather OWB holster
-Has honest wear, but is in great condition as expected from a Bianchi

IMG_0654_zps4e324bf7.jpg
IMG_0655_zpsf0479f94.jpg
IMG_0658_zps06790b63.jpg
IMG_0668_zpsc23c2c1c.jpg
IMG_0663_zpsdac424db.jpg
IMG_0661_zps75da111f.jpg

I want to trade for a Glock 17 Gen4 or G34Gen4. I'd look at other trades, but a G17 Gen4 is my huckleberry! I'd like to be able to use my same Glock 22 holsters and such.

Last Edited:
jmr, you're in Silverdale. No chance we'll make that trade since I'm in Oregon. Sorry about that. FFL fees would make it not very worth it.

logan, Sutherlin's a bit far. I sent you a response conversation. I'll consider it if you send me a complete offer.

To others...trade offers really should be in a conversation, not done in public.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.