JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Update 3/20/14 Cash price for entire package is $475 or buy just the Glock and 2 mags for $425.

I have a nice Glock 36 I'd like to trade for a Glock 19. I traded into it about a year ago when it was like new and never carried. Original owner never shot it. I've since put 300 rounds of various .45 ACP through it and carried it off and on for the past few months. Glock is in excellent unmodified condition except for the slide stop was trimmed for use with a thumbs forward shooting grip. You can get a new stop for $8 if you want, but if you're using a proper over hand slide release then it's a non issue.

Serial number prefix is FKY. Includes box, 3 mags(2 original, 1 newly purchased), and 1 RKBA holster. Glock is located in Pendleton, OR but I do get to PDX about once a month. I won't be back down that way until Easter but I may be willing to travel a bit for the "right" deal.

The only reason I'm trading it off is to get a Glock 19 for my wife. I'll be posting an M&P9 Pro soon for trade for a Glock 19 for me.

IMG_0657.jpg

Modified slide stop
DSC_0096.jpg

I'm specifically looking for an equal condition Glock 19 with matching box and 3-4 magazines depending on what it comes with. I'll consider any generation so long as the condition is right.

Last Edited: