JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Glock 35 gen 4 full size long slide for sale. Its .40 s&w for those not familiar with glock models. Includes 3 15 rnd mags, dawson precision adjustable rear and fiber optic front target sight set(also includes original sights), Ghost complete spring kit and 3.5 lb Ghost rocket trigger connector(not installed), wolff striker springs, Glock NY trigger spring, gen 4 grip plug, and a Blackhawk Serpa holster RT hand.

The holster has been modified very slightly to be functional with the taller dawson precision sights. The long slide and barrel of the 35 stick out of the end of the holster an inch. The taller front sight would hook the end of the holster, so a small channel was filed on the inside of front of the holster to be able to draw the pistol easily and without snagging. Also with all the included springs and connector there are lots of options for trigger pull weight and adjustment.

The Glock 35 comes from the factory with extended slide release and extended mag release, and 4.5 lb trigger connector. Its in the original box with everything included. I have put less than 200 rounds through this pistol. Never carried or holstered. Can even still see some of the original orange factory grease in the slide rails. It shows no wear of any kind. You would never know its been used if I didnt say so. None of the extra backstraps have ever been installed. Selling for 625, no trades. The extras add up to over 150 and an extra mag so your getting all that for free basically. This rig is set up to compete if thats your thing. Its extremely accurate! Gives my custom 1911 with match barrel a run for its money for sure. I like the pistol alot and was planning on shooting some casual local compitions with it but I have decided to stick with the 1911's. My number is 503-877-0741

I have pictures but its not letting me upload them. I'll get it figured out or I can text/email them if you want.

20140308_215630.jpg

Pretty much cash right now, unless you have an FN or benelli shotgun set up for 3 gun. Value difference being made up on my end most likely.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.