JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
BUY ME!
Now $750 for entire set
Or I'll part it out:
$250 for all competition gear listed (trigger, striker, magwell, sights, bases, tape)
$550 for bone stock Glock 35 Gen4 (all factory materials)

I'm switching over to Production and don't need to keep this one. It is a perfect setup for USPSA Limited. I shot it at about 10 matches and a few range sessions, so maybe 2000 rounds.

The prices listed are the prices I paid:

Glock 35 Gen4 $640
Zev Tech adjustable Fulcrum trigger $180
Zev Tech skeletonized striker $80 (These parts combine to create a sub-2lb. trigger pull)
Zev Tech aluminum magwell with large brass weighted plug $100 (Quickens reloads and lightens recoil)
Sevigny black rear sights, Dawson .215" black front sight $80 (Dead-on point of aim)
Dawson extended magazine bases, quick release $30 x 2 (Adds 4 rounds for a 19+1 load out. Includes extended springs. Original springs and floor plates are included.)
Dawson grip tape $20

Comes with all factory items, including the case that isn't in the photos. The medium backstrap with the beavertail has been customized so it fits with the magwell installed. Three magazines are included, two with extended baseplates, all three have numbers on them. I found that shooters should have at least 4 mags for Limited, but really only two need to be extended. I'd be willing to part with one more magazine for $20 if you need it. You may notice this one has only the standard slide stop. There is some holster wear on the front edge of the slide.

If there are any particular parts you don't want or don't need, we could negotiate something, but I pretty much priced all the accessories at rock-bottom prices.

IMG_2097_zpssii8t4sc.jpg
IMG_2100_zpsxldht896.jpg
IMG_2099_zpsrbgihn9j.jpg
IMG_2102_zpsya0ljwkm.jpg
IMG_2098_zpsfmsptnuz.jpg
IMG_2101_zpsru0t1sns.jpg
IMG_2103_zpsafpymvav.jpg
IMG_2104_zpskdh88x9j.jpg

Last Edited:
Crazy low price of $800!!

And I'd entertain any offers. Keep it to calibers listed in my signature below. I'd be cool with .357, too.

Last Edited:
I would consider parting it out in this way: I'd be willing to sell all of the competition upgrades at one time for $275 (trigger, striker, mag extensions, magwell, sights).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.